20100718

Ogden Sunset and the Great Salt Lake

Photobucket

      ..... we left the house Thursday morning at four am sharp.  12 hours later .. by four pm we arrived in Ogden, Utah.
      Although I was really tired from the drive, I decided to set up camp & hike up to the top of Malans Point (overlooking Ogden and The Great Salt Lake).  I stayed and watched the sunset and the most amazing dragonfly hatch.  They were swarming all over and the fluttering sounds of their wings was just surreal.
       It should also be noted that while I was up in Taylor Canyon I meet up with a local guide who was actually from Seattle. I will post his contact info later. He has a wealth of relating to the local skiing and hiking.. And Scott!! ---- 40 min coming down!! BEAT THAT BUDDY  :D
 till the next time..peace y'all
Opek

No comments:

Post a Comment